Pinchers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Cake Decorating 101 & Flamingo Sal...

So, I'm not really going to describe how to decorate a cake because it's just one of those things that you have to see in order to comprehend exactly how to do it, so I have uploaded the video to my Youtube channel and the link is, yes, look for it,  It's on the left hand side of this blog by my profile.   Watch and learn.

Now this is a pretty funny video because Chef Mah is a funny guy but mostly it's our guy Sal.  Sal works in the evenings so I would imagine that he gets home late.  Now I don't know if he gets much sleep at home but he does get some sleep in during class demos lol...  He's our resident Flamingo.  Never have I known any human being that can sleep on his feet like the slumbering Flamingos that i've seen at the zoo.  I know that he reads my blogs and watches the vids sometimes and when he sees this he's going to kill me but hey, one should not be standing in a spot that is within line of sight of a video cam lol...

And yes, that's my cake up there.   =}

That's my blip for my BFFs today.

No comments: