Pinchers

Saturday, February 19, 2011

First few days. First Cuts...2/16/11

So the teacher came to inspect my cuts today, bent over and looked and said MMMMMMmmmmmmmm... HHHhmmmmm... looked up... "Have you worked in a kitchen before?" me "Yes Chef"
"Hmmm it shows... good work, (flicks a potato) show off." Me BIG SMILE "Thank you Chef"... It was AWESOME =D.

First day we got our uniforms, second day our tool kit and OMG can i tell you how Nice this set is... I SO have a Knife fettish and i'm in LOVE lol...We learned 3 cuts and i did just eh... but today was Great the teacher looked at my stuff, asked if i had kitchen experience and i said Yes Chef, yes just like on tv, then he looked at my cuts again and said Good job... Show off ... and my reply with a Big Smile was "Thank you Chef"... yes Just like on tv.

We had our first quiz for Sanitation today and Aced that one too.
Next week my Sanitation instructor has a friend that does ice sculpting and he's gonna take ppl that might want to go after school... I'm going =}

3 comments:

Miss Sue said...

Soloau with Knives. Mmmm. This is so awesome! I am so proud of you!

Unknown said...

I love that you are following your dream and passion! Does this mean no more ship? And this is Carol. I have to use my husband's acct. to post a comment.

Soloau said...

This means that i may get a Cheif Steward position on a boat in the near future... Kind of hard to give up good money and LOTS of time off. If i do get to be a Chief Steward it's a possible 6 figure wage. But who knows, i may end up getting a good job on land. We'll see where school/karma leads me.