Pinchers

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

First day 3rd term.

We made BBQ chicken breast.  Fabricated the chicken and made our own BBQ sauce from scratch.  For my BBQ sauce I used Tomato puree, molasses, mustard, rice vinegar, soy sauce, and worcestershire sauce.  It turned out yummy and the Chef liked it.

So, today Chef told us that for a nice moist grilled chicken breast, you put it on the grill for the marks and finish it in the oven.  Yep, my breast was nice and juicy.  Come back out of the gutter... I was talking about the chicken.

I was crunched for time and my beans were under seasoned and my mashed potatoes tasted great but needed just a little more cream.  Eh, it was an off day, I don't do well with new people and well, it's a new chef.  He's a nice enough guy but...  Maybe it'll be a better day tomorrow, we're making beef stew.

Well, that's my boring blip for my BFFs today.

No comments: